For those that enjoy French cuisine and love Steak, this recipe is for you!
– 2 Steaks (Filet Mingon)
– Red Wine (Any Table wine will do but the better the wine, the better the flavour)
– 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
– 1 Tablespoon of Flour
– Mushrooms (any type- chopped) & onion
– Marinate for at least 1 hour prior to cooking in red wine. You can add spices/salt to your taste.
– Pre-heat the grilling pan to Medium heat for about 5 minutes, after which place steaks on the pan and keep on pan for 5-10 minutes depending on how you like your steak.
– Chop up mushrooms and onion and fry until fully cooked, pour in cream and stir slowly until it reaches a smooth consistency.
When serving pour cream of Mushroom sauce on top of the steak. Serve by itself, or with a side of potatoes and/or salad.
Leave A Comment