|Fao Schwarz, the amazing Toy Store on 5th Avenue|
2) Dubai, United Arab Emirates- This is the city which is in the centre of deserts with the world’s largest and most luxurious shopping malls. Due to the heat, you are almost guaranteed to spend most of the time in restaurants, hotels and of course the malls.
3) Hong Kong– Is a great shopping destination with all your labels and designers in one city. It is the place to be for luxury shopping in Asia.
4) Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills – This is where the famous Hollywood stars shop! On top of the shopping, you can probably do some great star gazing! You can easily watch the rich and famous stay at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, where Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman stayed.
|Rodeo Drive, Los Angeles|
5) St. Martaan/St. Marteen – Is a Tax Free island where you can find all your jewellery and watches without having to pay duty! Even if you have the money to spend, why waste it on taxes?! You can also indulge in french cuisine and enjoy the beautiful caribbean beaches.
6) Via Montenapoleone: Milan, Italy – Is part of the Golden triangle, and it is home to the famous italian designers such as Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Versace to name a few. You can also visit the Armani Hotel, for some great house decorating ideas.
|Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II|
7) Ave Montaigne, Paris, France– Is one of many streets in Paris where one can find luxury brands and the famous Haute Couture. Paris is a romantic city and while one can get lost in its art, cuisine, and architecture, you can also indulge in its beautiful and unique outfits.
8) Bond Street, London, UK – If you are looking for a street where you can find both British and Non British designers, it is this street which is home to Burberry, Mulberry and Alexander McQueen to name a few. As this street has been famous since the 18th century, it has a nice historic look and feel to it which is an added bonus.
9) Monte Carlo, Monaco – Is a city designed for the rich and home to the famous casino where you can find the latest sports cars. You can also find almost anything you wish for from top French retailers such as Chanel to top jewellery makers such as Cartier. The city caters to the rich and you will have an abundance of goods to choose from.
10) Las Vegas, United States– With world class hotels, casinos, shows and restaurants, Vegas has great shopping. With every hotel offering a unique shopping opportunity with all your favourite brands.
Leave A Comment